Copier Lease Lexington KY
– Powerful and Affordable Copy Machines by Clear Choice Technical Services
With today’s digitized work environments, you need copiers that are highly-versatile and reliable. At the same time, you want quality that’s highly affordable. With Clear Choice Technical Services, it’s easy to lease the copier that you want. We don’t require large upfront payments and you’ll find our company’s payment terms tailored to suit anyone’s budget.
Copier Repair Lexington KY:
Fast and Guaranteed Solutions are What You’ll Get from Our Company
Time is a resource that once it’s gone, it can never be regained. This is why people and businesses hate seeing their time wasted. And one of the worst downtimes anybody can experience is the breakdown of an office equipment. You lose precious time and money simultaneously.
Put an immediate stop to it all by getting expert help from Clear Choice Technical Services. We provide fast and sure-fire solutions to all kinds of copier problems. We have more than 20 years of solid experience in expert repair and maintenance. We’ve got more than 60 service locations in the US, powered by more than 6,000 highly-skilled technicians who render on-site service anywhere and anytime.
Our superior maintenance service also includes the following:
- Computers and network systems
- Fax machines
- Franking machines
- Photo and document scanners
- Barcode scanners
- Printers: mono and color
Copier Dealer Lexington KY:
Your Needs are Our Highest Priority
Clear Choice Technical Services is also a most trusted One-Stop-Shop for Document Management Systems and Solutions. Just like our expert technical services, our state-of-the-art office equipment for sale, lease, and rent are very affordable.
There are a number of important factors to consider when you want to lease or invest on a new copier. Here’s a guide that can help you select the right machine for your office or business needs:
- Printing speeds. New digital copiers have speed of 20 up to 100 pages per minute (ppm). Think about your regular workload to determine how fast a copier must perform to meet your required volume.
- Paper capacity. This aspect depends on the physical size of the copy machine. A copier designed for individual use typically has a tray with a capacity of 100 sheets only. High-end copy machines can hold up to 500 sheets in the tray while its multi-level cassettes can hold more than 2,000 sheets .
- Graphic capabilities. This aspect is particularly significant for businesses involved in advertising. They require exact reproduction of images and texts from source materials regardless of size.
- Added functionalities. Touch-screen controls, wireless connectivity, image editing, and finishing capabilities are now available in many multi-functional copiers. Consider the features you need which will help streamline workflow and increase efficiency at your office.
You may also want to rent a copier for only a few days or weeks. With our No-Contract policy, you no longer have to worry about any legal hassles. What’s more, you’ll receive a supply of toner and the best technical assistance as part of our professional commitment. Just select your copy machine from these prestigious brands that our company represents:
- HP LaserJet
- Konica Minolta
- Pitney Bowes
- Bizhub Copier Lease
- Kip Printer Lease
- Buyers Guide Copier Sales
- Pricing for Copier Buyer Zone
Copier Maintenance Lexington KY:
Expert, Guaranteed Services Anywhere and Anytime
Our top-of-the-line products come with the best maintenance service agreement. Labor, machine parts, and consumables are already included in this amazing, affordable package. Your business is guaranteed to be provided with the following:
- Quick service by our best technicians
- Service whenever and wherever you need it
- Unlimited service calls without extra charges
- Excellent customer support that responds to your queries immediately and effectively
- Easy payment terms
Our One-Stop-Shop can also provide you with specialized services that can help lower your cost of business operation while achieving a more powerful business leverage. Through the most advanced technologies, it will take less time and effort to achieve your
- Managed Print Services
- Document Management – Workflow Optimization Solutions
- Network Integration – IT Managed Services
Check out our company’s best leasing options and call (859) 212-3304! With Clear Choice Technical Services, you’re guaranteed to get exceptional products and services at budget-friendly prices!